Tap and hold the message you wish to delete, then tap on the trash can icon to delete the message. You will be given two options: 1. ‘Delete for me’ and 2. ‘Delete for everyone’. If you choose ‘Delete for everyone’ the message will be deleted from your recipient’s device too. Be aware that a message that indicates it was ‘deleted’ will still appear
Articles in this section
- Who can I message & call?
- Is it free to send messages and make a voice call over mit messenger?
- How do I start a voice call?
- How do I start a chat?
- How to create a group chat?
- How can I add new members into an existing group chat?
- Are my calls and messages placed through mit messenger safe/encrypted?
- Why don’t I receive my notifications in my Android phone?
- My friend sent me important messages few days ago. Can I find the messages faster and easier?
- How to use emoticons and stickers in a chat room?